Terms and conditions of kultaclothing.com in accordance with the Consumer Bill of Rights of December 25, 2014.
Online store kultaclothing.com is owned by KULTA Ewa Woźniak, ul. Kielecka 2/13, 02-504 Warsaw, NIP 726-181-55-84, Regon 362258873
Terms used in this section have the following meaning:
1. Client – a natural person, legal person or organization that places an order with the store
2. Civil Code – legal act of April 23, 1964 (Law Journal Nr 16, position 93 after modification.)
3. Terms and Conditions – the present Terms and Conditions of online services within the online store kultaclothing.com
4. Online store KULTACLOTHING – online service available under kultaclothing.com through which the Client can place orders
5. Merchandise – products presented in the online store
6. Sales agreement – sales agreement in accordance with the Civil Code between Kulta Ewa Woźniak and the Client done through the online store
7. Consumer Bill of Rights – legal act of May 30, 2014 (Law Journal 2014, position 827 after modification)
8. Order – a declaration of the client’s will to enter a sales agreement specifying in particular the type and number of merchandise they wish to purchase
1. The present Terms and Conditions define the terms of using the online store www.kultaclothing.com
2. The online store www.kultaclothing.com is owned and run by KULTA Ewa Woźniak, ul. Kielecka 2/13 02-504 Warszawa NIP 726-181-55-84, Regon 362258873
3. The present Terms and Conditions specify in particular:
a) Terms of registering and using an account with the online store
b) Terms and conditions of making a reservation of merchandise available in the online store
c) Terms and conditions of placing orders through the online store
d) Terms of entering a sales agreement through the online store
1. Registration of an account is a necessary condition for using the online store
2. Registration of an account is done by filling out and accepting a registration form, which is available on one of the pages of the online store
3. A condition of registration is the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as well as provision of personal information marked as mandatory
4. The online store takes all the necessary measures to ensure the safety of information and transfer of data.
1. The conditions of conducting activities in the store are: a correctly functioning Internet, a web browser (including through mobile devices) and an active email account.
2. Orders are placed by going to www.kultaclothing.com, selecting merchandise, and following the instructions displayed on the pages.
3. The online store is open 24/7
4. The Client selects the merchandise they wish to purchase by placing it in the cart
5. While placing an order – before clicking the “place order” button – the Client may modify the order and the personal data on the order.
6. After providing all the necessary data for the order, a summary of the order is shown. The summary consist of:
a) List of merchandise ordered
b) Price per item as well as total cost of the ordered merchandise, including shipping cost and any additional cost that may occur
c) Chosen method of payment
d) Chosen delivery method
7. To complete the order, the Client must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the online store, provide the personal data marked as mandatory and click the “place order” button
8. Submitting the order by the Client is the manifestation of the Client’s will to enter a sales agreement with Kulta EwaWoźniak in accordance with the present Terms and Conditions
9. After placing the order and submitting payment, the Client receives an email titled “Order Confirmation” which is a final confirmation of the order
10. The sales agreement is concluded once the Client receives the email with the order confirmation
11. The sales agreement is concluded in Polish and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
1. The prices of merchandise in the online store are provided in PLN, include VAT and exclude shipping cost. The shipping cost is added to the total cost of the order and is paid by the Client, unless free shipping conditions occur. Free shipping is provided on orders of 400PLN gross or more.
2. The information of the total cost of the order, including shipping cost, is provided in the summary of the order as well as on the order confirmation.
3. Delivery is available to addresses within the Republic of Poland
4. Delivery is carried out by a courier
5. Shipment takes up to 3 business days after payment is received from the Client
6. The Client will receive a printed order confirmation with the order. VAT invoices are provided upon request.
1. Prices of merchandise are provided in PLN and include VAT
2. Accepted methods of payment:
a. Bank wire to account number 13 1910 1048 2753 3692 8223 0001
b. Through Przelewy24
c. VISA, MASTERCARD
Credit Card payments are processed by PayPro SA AGENT Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
1. The Client has the right to cancel the sales agreement without providing a reason by submitting a written statement within 14 days to either firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address provided in the Terms and Conditions.
2. In case of order cancelation, the sales agreement is treated as void. Merchandise should be returned in perfect condition within 14 days to the following address: Kulta Ewa Woźniak ul. Kielecka 2/13 02-504 Warszawa.
3. The merchandise should be returned in proper packaging ensuring that it will not become damaged during shipping
In case of order cancelation and return of the merchandise, a refund will be made, including shipping cost (with the exception of additional shipping cost if the Client chose different than standard), immediately, not later than 14 days from the day of the return of the merchandise. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment, unless a different payment type is be chosen by the parties.
1. If the purchased merchandise is different than ordered or is damaged, the Client has the right to a complaint.
2. To file a complaint the client should contact the store at email@example.com and follow further instructions
3. The Client has the right to request to bring the product into compliance with the agreement by free repair
or exchange, unless the repairs or exchange are not possible or exceed reasonable cost. Should the store be unable to repair or exchange, the Client has the right to ask for a price reduction or cancel the order.
4. The Client has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement or demand a price reduction. The Client cannot withdraw from the sales agreement if the store immediately or at least within 14 days replaces the defective merchandise for one that is free from defects. This limitation does not apply if the item was already replaced or repaired by the store, unless the defects are irrelevant.
5. The store is responsible for the inconsistency of the product with the sales agreement only under the conditions defined by law.
6. The store is liable for product defects under warranty under the conditions defined by law.
7. The store has 14 days to review claims, counting from the day of receiving a written claim and the merchandise that is the subject of the claim
8. The store has the right to deny a claim if the merchandise has been altered by the Client
9. The store has the right to deny a claim if: the claim is a result of the Client’s action, mechanical damage, improper handling or usage of the merchandise
10. If the claim is accepted by the store, the shipping cost of returning the merchandise will be refunded to the Client within 24 days.
1. To place an order with the store, the Client must provide personal information marked as mandatory and click the appropriate checkbox constituting the Client’s consent to the processing of personal data by the store as well as a checkbox relating to understanding and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the store
2. All personal data provided by the Client during registration will be used only and exclusively for the implementation, amendment or termination of the order or for marketing activities, in particular to inform the Client about new products and services, if the customer has given consent by checking the appropriate box to receive commercial information
3. All personal data will be processed by the store in accordance with the law
4. KULTA Ewa Woźniak ul. Kielecka 2/13, 02-504 Warsaw, NIP 726-181-55-84, Regon 362258873 is the administrator of the personal information of the Client
5. In order to process the order, the store may share the necessary minimum of the Client’s personal information with the following:
a. Przelewy24 – to process online payments
b. Poczta Polska, UPS – for delivery purposes
The store may share the Client’s personal information with public authorities if required by law.
6. The administrator of personal information will not be responsible for incorrect or incomplete information provided by the Client
7. The Client, at all times, has the right to change, modify or remove his personal information from the store.
2. Consent to the transfer of commercial information electronically – each user has the ability to sign up for the newsletter. To subscribe, please check the approprote box on the registration form. The subscription can be canceled at any time by contacting the store via email or through the link provided in the newsletter. After the cancellation, the e-mail address will be immediately removed from the subscription database.
1. The content of the store is protected by law and its use will be treated as infringement.
2. In matters not regulated herein shall be governed by Polish law.
3. The current version of the Terms and Conditions is available at KULTACLOTHING.COM